The WorkWave User Conference is always an exciting time of year, giving users the opportunity to meet with the WorkWave team directly, attend a wide range of informative sessions, network with their peers in the industry, and have plenty of fun along the way.
This year’s conference has gone virtual, but our theme of community is more important now than ever. In fact, we’re thrilled to be coming to you via the web or your mobile device wherever you are, whether it’s at the office or from the comfort of your very own home!
Over the course of four days from November 9-12, 2020, we’ll be bringing you all of the things you love about WorkWave User Conference, from value-added training and thought leadership roundtable sessions to captivating speakers and exciting contests. Take a look to see some of what you can expect at this year’s conference:
- Sessions: 50 live and on-demand sessions for WorkWave PestPac and ServMan customers, ranging from hands-on product training to thought-provoking roundtables.
- Networking: Attendees can network with one another through private messaging or start/join a Community on a topic of their interest. All attendees, sponsors, and WorkWave product experts and leaders can connect within the Community and share articles, resources, and other materials to get the conversation started.
- Mobile App: In addition to the web app, we have a mobile app available for download so that you can attend from wherever you are. Attendees using the mobile app can participate in our Leaderboard game and earn points based on the actions they take, such as visiting an exhibitor page, messaging another attendee, or adding a session to their personal agenda. The first one to reach the goal wins an Amazon gift card!
- Exhibitors: Visit our exhibitor pages to browse their company information, including videos, deals, and offers, and enter to win their special raffles during the show. You can also chat live with exhibitors!
- Social Contest: Get excited for this year’s contest and prizes. Post one of our shareable graphics on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn, follow and tag WorkWave, use the hashtag #ridethevirtualwave, tell us why you’re excited for WorkWave User Conference and which session you’re most looking forward to, and you’ll be entered to win! Post more than once or across different social platforms to receive multiple entries in the prize drawings (maximum of 4 entries) on November 10, 11, and 12. You can win a gift valued at $100 from a variety of options including kitchen essentials, the latest tech, and entertainment. The grand prize winner on November 12 will win a gift valued at $100, PLUS a WorkWave swag bag full of treats and surprises!
While you’re exploring WorkWave UserConference, be sure to stop by our Gold exhibitor pages to learn more about all they have to offer. Special thanks to our Gold sponsors!
- Bell Labs: An exclusive manufacturer of rodent control products, Bell Laboratories produces the highest quality rodenticides and other rodent control products available to the pest control and agricultural industries on six continents.
Bell has developed a complete line of products—rodenticides, tamper-resistant bait stations, non-poisonous glue boards, mechanical traps, and attractants—to control rodents in any situation, making Bell the World Leader in Rodent Control Technology®.
- Corteva Agriscience™: The Sentricon® system is THE standalone termite solution trusted by millions of homeowners nationwide and is the only system proven time and again to eliminate the entire termite colony. Introduced in 1995, Sentricon uses continued innovation to bring property owners peace-of-mind and trusted termite protection they can rely on year after year.
WorkWave is a strategic partner and continues to be a valuable part of the ongoing success of Sentricon, supporting our customers in the management of their Sentricon data and providing improvements that effectively enable users to grow their business. During the conference we will be highlighting our partnership and will provide hands-on training for best practices on managing Sentricon installations and renewals as well as how to keep the data clean and up to date.
- Schedule Engine: Schedule Engine is the #1 online scheduling solution for home service providers. Built for contractors by contractors, Schedule Engine uniquely enables home service companies to improve and simplify the customer experience, without overhauling internal processes or sacrificing operational efficiency.
The robust online scheduling platform is highly configurable and designed to accommodate varying business rules—it’s the only online schedule solution created to fully function as an inbound CSR for home service contractors. For the homeowner, Schedule Engine provides an easy, intelligent, 24/7 booking experience, providing them with the flexibility and accessibility they want.
In addition to online scheduling, Schedule Engine’s products and services include Live Web-chat, Live Text/SMS chat, Live Voice Support, and Live Virtual Technician Support.
- Voice for Pest : Voice for Pest is the pest management industry leader in designing and implementing unparalleled voice and data solutions for PCOs of any size. They are a complete systems integrator with hundreds of pest management offices utilizing their solutions. They’re proud to provide an integration with PestPac that makes it faster and easier to connect with customers and maximize sales opportunities.
- Zebra Technologies: Zebra is the market share leader in rugged phones and tablets purpose-built for field service. Equip your field technicians with the latest technical specifications and repair information with Zebra’s selection of mobile phones, tablets, and printers.
With live sessions and networking being held from November 9-12, 2020, WorkWave User Conference is one event you don’t want to miss! And don’t worry if you can’t attend every session; they will be available for six months after the event, so you’ll have plenty of time to soak it all in. What you don’t have plenty of time to do is register for the event, as registration closes on November 6, 2020. So don’t delay—register for WorkWave User Conference 2020 today!