This year’s WorkWave User Conference will be history in the making as we, for the first time, combine our traditional User Conference with IFS’s World Conference for an event full of industry insight, powerful discussion and engaging keynote sessions.
For those who have attended our previous PestPac User Conferences, you are familiar with tracks like Bootcamp, which highlights the fundamentals of our software solution, tailored sessions dedicated to all types of roles, as well as networking opportunities to bring our users, experts and executives together under the same roof. This year, you will be able to experience all of the above, and more!
Here are some of the top reasons you should consider attending this year’s conference.
- Expand knowledge with new industry tracks: This year, our User Conference is not only open to our PestPac users, but it is open to users across all of our product lines. To accommodate users across verticals, we will have new tracks that focus on routing, field service and general business management, to name a few. This will enable business owners and technicians from all industries to learn from one another and share best practices that can help create a more open dialogue across the field service industry.
- Network with over 2,000+ attendees: This year’s IFS World Conference and WorkWave User Conference brings together thousands of IFS & WorkWave customers, partners and industry experts for an exclusive chance to network with the best of the best in the field service industry. With shared keynotes, meals and exhibition hall plus networking opportunities during Monday’s Welcome Dinner and Tuesday’s Customer Appreciation night, attendees will have the rare experience to interact with and learn best practices from service industry leaders.
- PestPac Bootcamp and WorkWave Genius Booth: While attendees will have a plethora of new and exciting things to look forward to at this year’s event, they will still be able to go back to basics with PestPac Bootcamp training and WorkWave Genius booths. The full-day bootcamp will allow new PestPac users to jump start their learning and onboarding onto PestPac, and will dive into the basics and fundamentals of the software to ensure that all users have a great user experience. The WorkWave Genius booths will be open Tuesday and Wednesday for attendees of all product lines to talk with an expert and review any pain points, and areas of opportunity.
- Free SMB marketing consultation: New to this year, the first 25 WorkWave registrants will receive a free marketing consultation from our WorkWave Agency, providing exclusive tailored insight into each attendee’s current marketing strategy, website analysis, search engine optimization, etc. Attendees will be able to have an open discussion with our experts, tailored to their respective industries and business challenges.
- Chart-topping entertainment and speakers: We are excited to feature Tony Hawk, legendary skateboarder, entrepreneur and founder of the Tony Hawk Foundation, as one of our keynote speakers, who will be speaking about how he has faced and overcome challenges in his lifetime and time again. Attendees will also be hearing from Lewis Pugh, endurance swimmer and UN Patron of the Oceans, who will inspire you to rise to your own internal challenges and achieve your own impossible. Lastly, attendees will be able to experience UKs chart topping musician Lewis Capaldi, who will be headlining the conference for this year.
Stay tuned as we continue to release more information on our agenda, speakers and conference experience overall!