WorkWave is returning to PestWorld 2022, this time with an even bigger and better presence than ever before. For the first time, WorkWave will present itself as a united WorkWave family of brands, representing its collection of industry-leading pest offerings – PestPac, Coalmarch and Slingshot. Powerful alone, but stronger together, WorkWave has spent this past year integrating and developing its newly acquired brands and products to create a suite of solutions that powers the best in pest. This includes:
- PestPac by WorkWave: The one true pest control software that supports your business growth through office and field software tools, integrated financial services, 24/7 contact center and results-based digital marketing.
- PestPac Lite: Tailored to the needs of smaller pest control companies, who need more for less, PestPac Lite streamlines operations, reduces dependencies and creates a more informed, more productive workforce.
- Slingshot by WorkWave: A modern, 24/7 sales and customer support solution integrated into PestPac to close sales and capture leads at any time, any day.
- Coalmarch by WorkWave: An integrated digital marketing platform built on products and services that work together to deliver results and give you access to the insights that matter most.
What to Expect from Booth 2817
WorkWave’s centrally-located booth will feature opportunities for both current and potential customers. WorkWave’s immersive booths will host demonstrations from PestPac, PestPac Lite, Coalmarch and Slingshot, showcasing WorkWave’s full suite of pest control offerings and how when used together, they can help grow your business, service your customers and maximize your money in greater ways. The booth will also host a variety of product experts ready to assist users with any unique issues or questions, as well as a separate area dedicated to one-on-one customer meetings and networking. Attendees interested in a one-on-one meeting can schedule their appointment ahead of time to reserve a time slot. At this year’s show, WorkWave will be highlighting new features and functionality such as:
- Sales Center – New features designed to automate repetitive processes, reduce manual data entry, and speed up the sale to service timeline.
- Forms – Actionable form reporting dashboards, custom fillable form templates and regulatory compliance WDI/WDO forms to enhance sales and encourage business growth
- Financial Services – Customized financial services to manage money and grow your business
- Mobile solutions like smart traps for rodent control
- And more!
Learn How to Grow Your Business and Build Value
On Thursday, October 13 at 3:00pm in room 306, WorkWave CEO David F. Giannetto will be hosting a session titled “Your Blueprint for Growth in 2023 and Beyond” that will deliver tangible advice on how to grow your service business and position it for greater long-term success. The 1-hour speech on day three of the convention will be full of industry data and business insights proven to increase growth. Attendees will leave with real-life business examples as well as a road map for the future.
Work Hard, Play Hard – The Fun Stuff!
WorkWave is proud to be an strategic partner of NPMA and is proudly sponsoring the NPMA Gives Award, which recognizes NPMA member companies who contribute charitable donations, programs, and time to their communities, as well as the show’s morning coffee stations. In addition to their sponsored activities, WorkWave’s booth will also feature:
- Product promotions only for PestWorld attendees!
- Large raffle of a Yeti Cooler
- Prize wheel
- Fresh baked cookies
- Free swag
Following the day’s activities, WorkWave is excited to bring back its highly-anticipated WorkWave After Dark party on Thursday, October 13. After the success of last years’ inaugural event, this years’ party is sure to be bigger and better with limitless drinks, appetizers, photo opps and dancing.
WorkWave has combined the service industry’s leading companies to offer the strongest software solutions that power the entire business lifecycle – for any size and any industry. This has allowed it to continue to provide and develop the broadest and deepest set of software and solutions that power the pest control industry. With the pest control industry in a state of rapid growth and change, WorkWave is looking forward to all of the opportunities it can offer PestWorld attendees as they learn more about WorkWave’s offerings and ways to form a more beneficial partnership to key players in the pest control industry.
Visit us at Booth #2817 to experience for yourself!