Are you trying to come up with a name for your newly established delivery service business? It’s a vital step requiring a lot of thought and deliberation. For example, the name needs to show exactly what your delivery service offers.
However, even after putting much thought into it, you may come up with several package delivery company names. So how can you select the best one?
Read on to learn about the steps to naming your delivery business, some creative approaches you can apply, and some delivery service name ideas.
Steps to Naming Your Delivery Business
The following steps can help you come up with great delivery company names:
#1 Determine Goals for Your Business
The perception you want to create about your business in the face of the public is imperative. Your delivery service name should be:
- Relatable to your customers or clients
- It should set clear, realizable expectations concerning your services
Ensure you understand your target market well. Additionally, understand how you appeal to your clients and the emotions you want your business name to evoke.
#2 Brainstorm Courier Service Names
Brainstorming courier service names can be fun.
Some brainstorming techniques you can use to creatively come up with the best brand name for your new delivery business include:
- Write a list of specific keywords you would like your delivery business to include.
- Relax and visualize what kind of business you’re trying to create. Think of everything a delivery business comprises that can help you get some delivery service name ideas.
- Think of the type of products and adjectives you can use to describe your delivery service that would inspire a brand name.
While you’re brainstorming, try to be as creative as possible to generate the best ideas.
#3 Use a Business Name Generator
If nothing comprehensive comes from your brainstorming and you feel stuck, don’t worry.
You can quickly come up with the perfect name for your new delivery service with the help of a business name generator tool. These generate business names in three easy steps—searching, selecting, and getting the perfect brand name.
With the best online business name generators, you can even filter the results from your search by industry, domain name, and location. This allows you to produce unique, creative, and customized delivery service names.
#4 Get Some Feedback
Up to this point, whether from your brainstorming or a business generator, you have a list of several great delivery service names.
Before settling on one to register your business, it’s good to hear from your potential customers or others in the industry.
That said, don’t ask for the opinion of your family and friends. We all know how supportive they are of any idea you bring to the table without giving it a second thought. And besides, they’re not your customers.
After getting the feedback, you can now decide whether the name is still relevant and whether it captures all your intentions.
#5 Check the Name’s Availability and Register Your Business Name
The last step involves checking if the name is registered under any other business.
At this point, it’s best if you have two or three delivery business names. That way, if your top name choice is already taken, then you’re safe.
The good news is there are online business name search tools you can use to quickly establish whether or not your name is available in your state. In addition, the name should be available for trademark and domain registration.
Next, you can now register your delivery business name.
What Are Some of the Creative Approaches to Naming a Delivery Service?
Some helpful tips you can use to come up with a unique brand name that’s relevant to you and your business or industry include:
- Capitalize on your business location. Think of names defining what your location is well known for, whether it’s your state or city.
- Connect with your customers using words that evoke certain emotions, travel memories, and personal experiences. Believe it or not, this alone can make some customers loyal to your delivery service.
- Try to be short and sweet. Create a one-word or two-word sweet name for your business. Adjectives or synonyms describing what you’re offering always work best.
Different Delivery Company Name Ideas
Here are some cool, unique, and creative delivery or courier service name ideas:
- Fresh Delivery
- Nice Guys Delivery
- Buz’s Hotshot Delivery
- The Dinner Dude
- Good Eggs
- Furniture Delivery Solutions
- Tom’s Furniture Delivery
- Fast Furniture Delivery
- Cocktail Courier
- Wine Guys
When naming your delivery service, strive to keep it short, sweet, and simple. That way, you’ll come up with a name that’s catchy, attractive, and easy to understand. With such a name, it’s easier to build basic trust with people, and you’ll soon get more and more customers.